The Norton Simon Museum offers college seniors or recent graduates the opportunity to work with its education team during the summer season. This three-month, paid internship is centered on the Museum’s outstanding art collection.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with educational programming including Thursday Summer Fun
- Assisting in development of art activities for existing and future education programs
- Assisting with large events including the Garden Party, An Afternoon for Teachers and planning for the Fall Family Festival
- Developing project related to applicant’s area of expertise
- Assisting in day-to-day departmental operations
- Conducting collections-based research as related to departmental needs